Unintended Madness Unintended Madness

Has potential

I am a guitarist myself and I play a lot of Thrash and Metalcore music on guitar. Some of the riffs you have there are good, but could probably use a little working on. Whatever you did to record the guitar is not right, it really sounds bad. I think that if you re-record the guitar parts with better hardware that would make it much nicer. The drums really fit the guitar, so well done with that.

With a little refining and better record quality I think this song could be much better.

Kirbyfemur responds:

Problem is, i didn't record any of the sounds myself. All of it is done electronically, so i can understand why it sounds a bit weird everywhere. I don't have the skill, equipment, nor money to be able to record good quality, so sadly this is the best i can do for now. Sorry =\

-Edit:-
Just got a message from DJFlam3 and he didn't fully read the description. So just in case i do actually get more reviews, don't rag on him to badly, he just missed a small little detail =3

Prologue - Storm Prologue - Storm

I likes it.*-*

Reminds me of some of the Age of Empires music. I can hear a electronic remix of this in my head but i'm not good enough in FL to make it :(. Anyway you should build on this and make an extended version.

5/5 10/10

Techno Rocker v2 - RdM Techno Rocker v2 - RdM

Amazing!!!

Love the song, downloaded straight away. New version = 10x better. keep up your awesome work!
10/10 5/5

Bahdshah responds:

glad you like it!

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

Agree with Memyselfforwho

I totally agree with memyselfforwho 100% every word. Your work is just breathtaking! You are without a doubt the most talented artist on this site, I don't know why your not no.1 but I honestly think you deserve to No.1 spot.
Amazing 10/10 5/5!!!

Boombox! Boombox!

Fukin awsome

Lol, this an awesome song. I like all ur other shit as well. 5/5 10/10

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!! Glad ya like our shit XP

-Hustle- -Hustle-

Great xsept..

I liked it, but it was short, tad repetitive, and could also use some different beats now and again.
4/5 8/10

Yoshii responds:

this is not a finished piece

these are short demo's -.-;;

your comment fails

Tiesto Remix Tiesto Remix

Good, but cuts out at the end

Great song, maybe could do with a drum fill or something. The end sorta just trailed off. Other than that I really like it.

Yoshii responds:

this is the demo of it before I worked on it over this weekend.

I'm gonna try to give an official release through the label, so I don't have the legit one up on here.

I may put another demo cut on here during this week though. thanks

[SR] ShinZ [SR] ShinZ

Love IT!

I love your style of music, I really like it! Its great not too repetitive. Good beat and an interesting array of different instruments. Keep up the good work!

ShinRok responds:

Glad you love it =D!

[SR] Come On [SR] Come On

Good

WOW! I think that this was really good, maybe a bit repetitive at times but just the whole mixture of sounds and effects make it really nice! Could have cut It down a bit or make it less repetitive and put more stuff in it.
Excellent work!

DJFlam3

ShinRok responds:

Thanks man! Looks like i got carried away making it XD

[Elusive] (Cat's Pajamas) [Elusive] (Cat's Pajamas)

Stunning!

This is just amazing. I LOVE you style of music! It is amazing keep up the good work I hope to see more soon!

DJFlam3