GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Insane!

This is the best stick movie I have ever had the pleasure of watching. This is AWESOME. Can't wait for no.2!!!

XIAOXIAO (with a twist) XIAOXIAO (with a twist)

LOL!

:)Finally he is dead!

Transmigration Transmigration

Amazing!

I think that was AWESOME! Plz make another one. I loved it it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool!
10/10 5/5 add to fav. Purely amazing game!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

WOW!

Fun i love it. Mover levels would have been nice!

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

um, REALLY BORING!

Ok, 5/10 stars for originality. 1/10 star for game play and 5/10 star for 2d graphics

Unintended Madness Unintended Madness

Has potential

I am a guitarist myself and I play a lot of Thrash and Metalcore music on guitar. Some of the riffs you have there are good, but could probably use a little working on. Whatever you did to record the guitar is not right, it really sounds bad. I think that if you re-record the guitar parts with better hardware that would make it much nicer. The drums really fit the guitar, so well done with that.

With a little refining and better record quality I think this song could be much better.

Kirbyfemur responds:

Problem is, i didn't record any of the sounds myself. All of it is done electronically, so i can understand why it sounds a bit weird everywhere. I don't have the skill, equipment, nor money to be able to record good quality, so sadly this is the best i can do for now. Sorry =\

-Edit:-
Just got a message from DJFlam3 and he didn't fully read the description. So just in case i do actually get more reviews, don't rag on him to badly, he just missed a small little detail =3

Prologue - Storm Prologue - Storm

I likes it.*-*

Reminds me of some of the Age of Empires music. I can hear a electronic remix of this in my head but i'm not good enough in FL to make it :(. Anyway you should build on this and make an extended version.

5/5 10/10

Techno Rocker v2 - RdM Techno Rocker v2 - RdM

Amazing!!!

Love the song, downloaded straight away. New version = 10x better. keep up your awesome work!
10/10 5/5